The Viking 2 AR Plus Select by First Degree Fitness
The Viking 2 is designed with simply the best and most gorgeous wooden frames made from solid American Ash, metal fixtures, and precision components to deliver guaranteeing lifetime service. The molded seat and adjustable water-based fluid resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours. The Viking 2 comes with a multi-functional performance monitor that tracks workout time, stroke count, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals. Done for the day? Simply lift it on its end and lean it against a wall or hide it away in a closet.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. The display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance-free
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
- Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21")
- Product size – L 2135mm (84") x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
- Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
- 870mm x 572mm x 570mm (34.25 x 22.51 x 22.44")
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 29.0kg (63.9lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
- 2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79 x 6.37 x 3.15")
- Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)
There are no reviews for this product.