The SPRI® Ultraball® has superior performance and maximum durability which help make it the safest and most reliable stability ball on the market today. It's made of a heavier, thicker-gauge material than other balls, so it's more resistant to stretching or deforming and ideal for use in the most demanding club environments. The dimpled surface offers a 360 degree body-traction effect. Slow-deflate anti-burst technology up to 600 lbs. Choose between 55cm or 65cm. Includes a free downloadable exercise guide. Does not include an inflation pump.
SPRI® Ultraball® Features:
- Superior performance and maximum durability
- Safest and most reliable stability ball on the market today
- Thicker-gauge material
- Resistant to stretching and deforming
- Ideal for the most demanding club environments
- Dimpled surface for extra traction
- Slow-deflate up to 600 lbs.
- Downloadable exercise guide
|55cm||21" (55cm)||5' - 5'7"|
|65cm||25" (65cm)||5'8" - 6'3"|
Ultraball Exercise Guide
There are no reviews for this product.