The MDE-04 Elite Line Shoulder Press by Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated shoulder press machine from Muscle D Fitness is essential to any gym circuit. Like several other units in the range, it features a convergent pressing motion to deliver biomechanically accurate workouts and maximize muscle recruitment. It’s a key piece of equipment for gym members and home users who are wanting to develop strength in the upper body. Thanks to the guided selectorized movement, correct form is encouraged which makes it ideal for beginners and seasoned pros alike. This sets it apart from free weights and cable machines that don’t provide the same level of support or guidance.
The low shroud height and compact footprint of this machine contribute to its sleek and stylish appearance. Color-contrasting adjustment handles on the seat and weight stack make it immediately clear how to change the settings. This is especially helpful for new users who aren’t confident with using strength equipment. The visual instruction placard also makes it super-simple for them to set up and operate the unit. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
- Convergent overhead pressing motion for great shoulder and tricep development
- Multiple grip positions for isolating deltoid and tricep muscles
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while pressing
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 70" L x 63" W x 64" H, 515 lb
- 177 cm x 166 cm x 163 cm, 234 kg
There are no reviews for this product.