The MDP-2001 Power Leverage Leg Press by Muscle D Fitness
Designed with maximal muscular activation in mind, the leverage leg press will satisfy the most experienced strength experts and demanding equipment expectations. Pillow block bearings generate a motion that is totally friction-free for an unparalleled movement. This level of freedom simulates the experience of squats, yet with an increased level of both guidance and safety. Since the welfare of your facility members is of crucial importance, we choose to incorporate a uniframe base into our power leverage products. This ensures that they are solid, firm, and completely stable.
The leg press movement targets the quadriceps in the thigh and gluteus maximus in the rear. This extension motion delivers a comprehensive lower body workout that is highly effective. A comfortable seat pad combined with wide foot plate help to secure the body in place and align the joints correctly. This isolates key muscles to maximally activate them for faster results.
The inverted leg press motion enables very deep travel which facilitates full muscle development in the leg and glutes. A pre-start lever allows users to conveniently start leg presses from the extended position. This minimizes strain on the knee joint which helps to avoid unnecessary pressure or accidental injury.
- Designed to target the quadriceps and gluteus maximus muscles in the lower body
- Pivoting, large leg press platform secures feet in an aligned and comfortable position
- Very deep travel facilitates full muscle development in the leg and glutes
- Pre-start lever allows users to start leg presses from the extended position which minimizes knee joint strain
- Pillow block bearings ensure a smooth and fluid leg pressing motion
- 60” L x 80” W x 57” H, 363 lb
- 145 cm x 158 cm x 173 cm, 165 kg
There are no reviews for this product.