DE-4 Sit Up Bench by Valor Fitness
The Valor DE-4 is an ergonomic sit-up bench specifically designed to create more tension during core workouts with a 110-degree decline angle. The bench is constructed of 12-gauge steel and has a 34.5” x 21.5” x 22” footprint and a 24” x 14.25” x 2” tapered back pad. Four 6” leg support rollers with 2 adjustment positions properly support your legs (first adjustment 10” distance between leg rollers, second 11.5” distance between leg rollers) during workouts. Targeting your upper and lower abs, this ergonomically designed ab bench uses a fixed decline position to concentrate on developing strong core muscles. The DE-4 has 4 rubber base caps for added stability and protection during exercises.
- Secure Fit: Foam rollers contour behind knees for a secure snug fit while performing Russian Twists, Crunches, Sit-Ups and more. Can be used with Valor Fitness Medicine Balls and RX-T2 Rebound Trampoline.
- Leg Adjustment: Second adjustment on bottom roller for correct leg support and comfort for athletes with longer legs. (11 in. between foam rollers on first adjustment, 12.5 in. on second adjustment between foam rollers)
- Extra Stability: (2 in. X 2 in.) Continuous Steel frame for extra stability to prevent rocking during exercise. 4-point rubber base end caps also provide stability while protecting gym floors from damage.
- Comfortable: Ergonomically correct design uses fixed 20-degree decline position to concentrate on developing well-defined lower and upper abdominal muscles without straining the neck or back. (24 in. X 14 in. X 2 in.)
- Unique Design: Wide seat pad for thigh support and tapered back. Meant for home gym use. (34.5 in. X 22 in. X 21.5 in.) Footprint.
- Box Size / Weight: 25" x 19" x 6" / 33lbs
- 34.5” x 21.5” x 22”
There are no reviews for this product.