The PFT100 Powerline Functional Trainer by Body-Solid
Train the way you move with the Powerline by Body-Solid PFT100 Functional Trainer.
Featuring two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), the Powerline Functional Trainer offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels.
Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The PFT100 features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps pressdown, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more!
Add a exercise bench or stability ball for even more workout variety and integrate press, fly and crunch movements.
Providing true isolateral-based movements users can target a wide variety of muscles and goals including strength training, performance, flexibility and rehabilitation.
The Powerline Functional Trainer also features a knurled chinning bar for perfect chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more as well as integrated accessory bar storage.
POWERLINE PFT100 KEY FEATURES
- Includes (2) x 160lb weight stacks, upgradable to 210lbs each
- Vertically adjustable pulleys with 20 different positions
- Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
- ½ to 1 weight ratio
- Integrated, knurled Chin Up bar included
- Accessory bar storage built into frame
- (2) x nylon strap handles included
- Assembled Dimensions: 42.3” D x 62.6” W x 83.5” H
- Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
- Product Weight (with 160lb stacks): 476.3 lbs.
There are no reviews for this product.