The F600 Fusion 600 Personal Trainer by Body-Solid
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals.
F600 KEY FEATURES
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym - 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym - 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
- NO MODULAR MACHINES INCLUDED
- Assembled Dimensions: 74"L x 51"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 573lb
- FUSION Pull Up Bar Attachment FPU
- FUSION Vertical Knee-Raise / Dip Station FKR
- FUSION Multi-Hip Station FMH
- FUSION Leg Press Attachment FLP
- FUSION Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up Station FCDWA
There are no reviews for this product.