The DPEC-SF Commercial Pec Fly and Rear Delt Machine by Body-Solid Pro Dual
Arm yourself for an efficient pec, back and shoulder workout
Developing a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Pec/Delt Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
DPEC-SF KEY FEATURES
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- Durafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- Assembled Dimensions: 54"L x 38"W x 69"H
- Product Weight: 502lb
There are no reviews for this product.