The SLP500G Leg Press by Body-Solid ProClub
A machine of enormous power and durability. True to Body-Solid tradition, this is no ordinary Leg Press Machine—it uses sophisticated pillow block and sealed ball-bearings for precision alignment and friction-free movement. This allows you to achieve higher performance results. Advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range-of-motion in a natural biomechanical movement. Fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad with an ergonomically designed two position press plate accommodates all-size users for a complete Leg and Calf workout. For truly enormous muscle capacity, look no further than this machine. It’s designed to last—even under the most strenuous routines.
SLP500G KEY FEATURES
- 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam
- Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- Body-Solid Full Commercial Warranty
- The Pulley Ratio is 1.8:1
- Assembled Dimensions: 75"L x 40"W x 72"H
- Product Weight: 555lb / 670lb
There are no reviews for this product.