The MDP-2003 Power Leverage Incline Calf Raise by Muscle D Fitness
The iso-lateral machines offer complete muscle contraction, along with units featuring fully convergent motions on push exercises, anddivergent motions on pull exercises. Designed with biomechanics and muscular activation in mind, they’ll meet the needs of even the most experienced and demanding strength expert.
Pillow block bearings are used throughout the range to ensure a motion that’s 100% free of friction. This simulates the experience of training with dumbbells, yet with the safest movement possible. The safety of exercisers is of paramount importance, which is why we use a uniframe base that makes each unit rigid, solid, and stable.
- Shoulder pad has eight adjustment for different size users
- Double bar linkage keeps body in alignment with calf raises
- Easy locking handle at the top of the exercise
- 66” L x 50” W x 50” H, 396 lb
- 168 cm x 127 cm x 127 cm, 180 kg
There are no reviews for this product.