The GFID100 Flat Incline Decline Bench by Body-Solid
The heavy-duty 3" round steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of over 600 lbs while the back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises. Ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- Six adjustment positions
- Transport wheels for mobility
- In-Home Lifetime and Light Commercial Warranties
- 3" round steel mainframe
- 600 lb. Capacity
- Leg lock-down rollers
- DuraFirm™ back and seat pads
- Back Pad positions: 80°, 65°, 45°, 30°, 15°, 0°, -15°
- Seat Pad positions: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- 19" H x 28" W x 66" L (49" H when back pad is inclined)
There are no reviews for this product.