The GFID71 Heavy Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench with Leg Hold Down by Body-Solid
The Flat/Incline/Decline (FID) Bench is the cornerstone of all training. The Body-Solid GFID71 is a the front of the line for quiality and performance.
With a heavy duty 2" x 3" steel frame, this FID Bench can hand a capacity of upto 1,000 lbs!
The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 lbs.
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Full 2¾" thick DuraFirm™ Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
- Includes transport wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 19"H x 70"L x 28"W
- Height to pad –flat position 20”
- Back pad 9.5” wide
There are no reviews for this product.