The XM-7604 Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench With Ergonomic 3 Position Adjustable Seat by XMark Fitness
The XMark FID Bench boasts a 1500 lb. weight capacity and allows you to perform bench-assisted exercises from every angle without the need for multiple benches. The 7-position adjustable FID Bench back pad adjusts from decline to military position quickly and easily while the 3-position rolled seat provides ergonomically correct angles for decline, flat and incline bench positions.
- Ideal for developing the upper body and abdominal work
- 7-position ladder adjustments from full decline to military press position
- 3-position seat adjustment on the rolled ergonomic seat
- 3" extra-thick Duracraft Pad
- 4-position removable T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment for use with decline positions
- Oversized 4.33" vinyl-covered roller pads with chrome end caps
- Built-in transit wheels
- Baked, scratch-resistant powder coating finish
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 62.2" L x 25.8" W x 20.3" H (Flat bench height)
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge 2 x 3 construction
There are no reviews for this product.