XMark Fitness FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench Features 8 Back Pad Adjustments from Decline to Full Military Press Position and three Preacher Curl Pad Adjustments XM-4417
The XMark XM-4417 flat, incline, decline (FID) Weight Bench offers an affordable and versatile tool for quality workouts from the comfort of home. With eight spring loaded pop pin adjustments, the XM-4417 adjusts from a decline to a full military position for maximum versatility during each workout. The preacher curl offers three adjustments that allow you to customize your biceps workout. Built for long-term use, the sturdy bench is constructed of 14-gauge, 2 by 2-inch steel with thick 2.5-inch high-density cushions and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl.
- Flat, incline, decline (FID) weight bench with preacher curl station
- Eight spring loaded pop pin adjustments from decline to full military upright position
- Three-position preacher curl for customized biceps routine
- 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Extra thick 2.5-inch high-density cushion and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
There are no reviews for this product.