The MDC-1007 Classic Line Shoulder Press by Muscle D Fitness
The Classic Line Shoulder Press Machine MDC-1007 enables members to isolate and target specific heads of the deltoid muscle. This is the core exercise in building broad and strong shoulders creating the aesthetically pleasing V-taper. The shoulder press machine targets mainly the anterior deltoid as well as medial deltoid heads. Heavy duty pillow-block bearings create a smooth motion, and contribute to the overall ergonomics of the unit.
The rugged style and angular tubing create a machine that’s every bit as durable as it looks. We use commercial grade steel along with other quality materials, to manufacture long-lasting products so you get the best possible return on your strength investment. Our attention to detail is something we pride ourselves on across all parts of our business, from research & development to quality commercial construction and gym design.
The shoulder press (also known as the military press machine) targets multiple muscles across the shoulders. Since the shoulders are fundamental to lifting and overhead movements, this machine is an essential asset in any fitness facility. Our Shoulder Press Machine features an adjustable seat and dual handgrip positions so that members can isolate specific shoulder muscles. The converging motion mirrors human movement and ensures effective muscular development.
The shoulder press adapts easily to members of varied heights and sizes, or those with different training needs. Dual handle positions mean users have two grip choices, enabling specific muscles to be targeted. The Air-Lift seat technology enables users to change the seat height without getting up – a convenient feature which is missing on other less accessible machines.
People new to training can sometimes find strength exercises daunting. However our Classic Line range is designed to remove this concern by putting simplicity at the forefront. Heavy-duty pillow block bearings ensure a fluid motion that facilitates correct exercise technique. The instructional placard explains how to use the machine correctly at a glance, and magnetic weight stack pin is easy to adjust.
Although free weights are sometimes thought of as alternatives to machine shoulder press exercises, but aren’t always appropriate for beginners. Our machines ensure that overhead movements are guided and supported, unlike barbells which require a foundational level of strength. The stable motion and simple operation help to introduce strength exercises in a risk-free environment.
- Designed to activate a range of shoulder muscles, with a converging motion for the most effective development.
- Adjustable seat height facilitates members of different heights and sizes, without compromising on biomechanics.
- Dual handgrip positions enable users to specifically isolate differing shoulder muscles depending on their goals.
- Air-Lift seat technology makes adjustment possible from a seated position.
- Heavy-duty pillow block bearings are used to produce a fluid motion that’s easier for beginners.
- Magnetized selection pin helps make weight stack adjustments quick and easy.
- 56" L x 60" W x 55" H, 427 lbs
- 142 cm x 152 cm x 140 cm, 194 kg
There are no reviews for this product.