The MDP-2010 Power Leverage Standing Calf Raise by Muscle D Fitness
The iso-lateral machines offer complete muscle contraction, along with units featuring fully convergent motions on push exercises, anddivergent motions on pull exercises. Designed with biomechanics and muscular activation in mind, they’ll meet the needs of even the most experienced and demanding strength expert.
Pillow block bearings are used throughout the range to ensure a motion that’s 100% free of friction. This simulates the experience of training with dumbbells, yet with the safest movement possible. The safety of exercisers is of paramount importance, which is why we use a uniframe base that makes each unit rigid, solid, and stable.
- Pre-start lever allows user to start calf raises in the standing position
- Excellent isolation for calf raises a full support backrest and seat
- Pillow block bearings ensure smooth exercise motion
- 58” L x 45” W x 74” H, 313 lb
- 147 cm x 114 cm x 188 cm, 142 kg
There are no reviews for this product.