CA-16 VKR Tower by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness CA-16 Vertical Knee Raise Tower with Pull Up, Dip, and Push Up Stations is the perfect addition to your home or light-commercial gym. It is a versatile unit that allows the user to utilize multiple features and perform several different exercises. It is constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel frame for strength, stability, and durability with double-stitched, high-density vinyl padding to withstand stress from intense workouts. This tower serves as a space saver that will challenge natural body strength by providing multiple workouts, including a pull-up station, dip bars, vertical knee raise station, and push up grips making this the ultimate piece of equipment for a home or commercial gym. The different bodyweight exercises one can perform with this unit will provide the platform to significantly strengthen your core. Measuring 61.5” x 26.5” x 83.5”, you will be confident that this tower will stand up to the most demanding fitness environment.
- Heavy Duty - Constructed with 2 in. X 2 in. 12-gauge, Steel frame for strength, stability, and durability. Double stitched, high density vinyl padding to withstand stress from intense workouts
- All-In-One - Great Space saver that will challenge natural body strength by providing multiple workouts. Includes a pull-up station, dip bars, vertical knee station, and push up grips making this the ultimate piece of equipment for a home or commercial gym
- Vertical Knee Raise Station - Allows for a variety of body weight exercises to strengthen the core. Includes DIP BARS for additional tricep, chest, and shoulder exercises
- Pull Up Station - Multi-grip pull up bars on the rear of unit. PUSH UP HANDLES on the bottom on the unit for push up and tricep dips
- Additional - Measures 61.5 in. X 26.5 in. X 83.5 in. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware
- Size / Weight: 41" x 19" x 9" / 69 lbs
- Size / Weight: 64" x 14" x 6" / 53 lbs
- Size / Weight: 63" x 49" x 84" / 122 lbs
There are no reviews for this product.