The G2B Bi-Angular Single Stack Home Gym by Body-Solid
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Multi-Hip Station: This multi-function attachment performs four loower body training exercises in a simple and effective manner. Perform inner thigh, outer thigh, knee raises and glute extensions. All four will help increase your strength, improve flexibility and enhance day-to-day function or top athletic performance.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 160 Lb. Alloy Weight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation. 210 lb. stack upgrade option available.
There are no reviews for this product.