The MIP-1400 Mega Power Incline Press by Steelflex
The Steelflex MIP-1400 Incline Press has the leverage to safely and efficiently build your chest and arms. Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
- Leverage to safely and efficiently
- Continuous welded assembly
- Extra stability
- Mainframe: 11 gauge steel, 2" x 6" oval tubing
- Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, Electro-statically applied powder coat
- Console: Automatic Electronic Coach ( auto detecting, auto counting, calories, etc.) - NOT INCLUDED, CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
- Instructional Placard: Included
- Upholstery: CGPC 2" high density foam with PVC skin and durable double stitched upholstery
- Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handles
- Driving System: Flat belt
- Flat Belt: Tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs (2280 kg)
- Shroud: 4T acrylic delicate safety cover
- Weight Stack: High-quality weight plates for smooth and durable operation
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lb (95 kg)
- Optional Weights: 310lb (141 kg) 410 lb (186 kg)
- Floor Space: 57" x 58" x 66" (145 x 147 x 168 cm)
- Product Weight: 560 lbs (255 kg) includes weight stack
- Max User Weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
There are no reviews for this product.