CB-11 Standing Arm Curl With Pivot Arm Pad by Valor Fitness
CB-11 Features: Focuses strictly on your bicep muscle group. Why a standing arm curl bench? Most seated curl benches do not lower you far enough to wedge the bench pad under your arms far enough which results in unwanted stress on your elbow joints. By lowering your body down onto the arm pad will isolate your biceps as well as taking the pressure off your back from sitting on a seat. The CB-11 also offers 2 unique features. 1: A pivoting arm pad. This allows the user arms to rotate upward as the bar is brought up to the full position. 2: A standing seat post. This allows the user to have a little support as he/she lowers their body weight to help with the curl process.
- Heavy Duty - Made of 2 in. X 2 in., 12- gauge Steel for a strong and sturdy frame.
- High Density Padding - Dual layered vinyl padding withstands intense workouts over time
- Rubber Capped Ends - Provide extra stability and prevent damage to home gym floors
- Bar Holder - Steel, Chrome plated bar holder strong enough to support up to 200 lbs. of bar weight
- Comfortable Arm Rest - Contoured arm pad provides optimal comfort by fitting the natural curve under the arm. Pad pivots for all body types to find the correct position
- Saddled Seat Pad - Allows user the option to stand or sit. Seat allows for extra support and assistance when lowering the bar
- Adjustable - 3 adjustment seat allows for a 4 in. range of motion; 5 adjustment arm pad allows for an 8 in. range of motion; 3 adjustment bar holder allows for a 4 in. range of motion
- Additional - Recommended for light-commercial use. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pins
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
- 200 lbs of Bar Weight
- Box Size / Weight: 38'' x 23'' x 8'' / 60 lbs
- 44.5" x 26.5" x 56"
There are no reviews for this product.