DA-7 Flat Bench by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness DA-7 Flat Bench features a low profile design of just 16" from floor (top seat pad to floor) and a high density, dual-layer pad allowing the user to have feet firmly placed flat onto the floor for stability during workouts. Light-weight bench design of 30lbs allows for easy mobility. Just pick the bench up and move it to preferred place and position. 4-Rubber base caps encase each contact point with floor allowing to help protect the flooring that it is placed on. Featuring a continuous frame design adds stability and increased allowance on max weight load, allowing up to 500lbs including users weight with extended pad support brackets adding extra support and seat stability reinforcement during workouts.
- Heavy Duty Frame - 12-Gauge, 30 lb. Steel base (2 in. X 3 in.) assures stability to prevent shifting during exercise.
- High Density Pad - High density dual layered pad (43.5 in. X 9.5 in. X 2.5 in.) designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress.
- Continuous Design - Designed with a continuous frame to add stability and increased allowance on max weight load allowing up to 500 lbs. including the users weight and preventing tipping or swaying during exercise.
- Extended Pad Support - Steel L-Bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending.
- Rubber Base Caps - Each foot encased in a rubber base cap on a sturdy steel base (2 in. X 3 in.) to prevent any movement or slipping while in use and to better protect home or gym floors. Meant for light-commercial use. 3-year frame, 2-year pad warranty.
There are no reviews for this product.