DD-40 ValorPRO Adjustable Utility Bench FID by Valor Fitness
Valor Fitness DD-40 ValorPRO Adjustable Utility Bench FID features heavy duty steel for strength and durability to withstand rigorous training in a commercial environment. With 24 adjustable positions ranging from -20 degrees to 85 degrees, you can adjust this bench to accommodate your workout planned for that day. In addition to adjustable flat, incline, and decline positions, the bench has a cushioned foot pad for securing while declined allowing it to be used for core training as well. The bench pads are constructed from commercial high-density foam so you can be confident that your equipment will not fail you.
- Heavy Duty - Constructed with 12-gague solid Steel with a matte black powder coated finish for strength and durability. Steel plates at the base of the unit keep bench stable and protect gym floors.
- High Density Padding - 2.5 in. thick, dual layered padding to withstand high intensity workouts. Designed with thicker padding at the end of seat pad for comfort behind the knees. Padded ankle rollers keep legs and body in place during decline exercise.
- 7 Adjustment Positions - Chrome plated, saw-tooth adjustable plate allows for 7 positions including -20, 0, 20, 35, 45, 60, and 80 degrees making the DD-40 a highly versatile piece of equipment.
- 4 Seat Adjustments- 4 additional vertical seat adjustments to find the perfect height especially while in the Incline position to prevent from sliding off the bench. Decline position can also be used as a Sit Up Bench.
- Mobile - NON-SLIP GRIP HANDLE below the seat and NYLON WHEELS below the back pad allows for easy mobility.
- Additional - Meant for light commercial use. 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Size / Weight: 54" x 19" x 11" / 94 lbs.
- Size / Weight: 56" x 27" x 18" / 93 lbs
There are no reviews for this product.