The Powerline PLA1000 Power Rack Lat Attachment by Body-Solid
Turn the Powerline Power Rack into a complete home gym with the PLA1000 Lat Attachment. This optional attachment for the PPR1000 Powerline Rack features high and low pulley access with a no-cable-change design. The PLA1000 allows users to perform lat pulldowns, rows, biceps curls, shrugs and many more exercises in the comfort and stability of their Power Rack. Nylon-coated, aircraft quality cables ensure durability and safety during heavy use. The no-cable-change design makes it easy to swap handles for near unlimited workout variety.
NOTE: Can not be used in combination with PPRMCU Multi-Chin Attachment
- Optional lat attachment for PPR1000 Powerline Rack
- Nylon-coated, aircraft quality cables and sealed bearing pulleys
- Comes with lat bar and low row bar
- Product Weight: 58.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 65.4”L x 50.9”W x 83.5”H
- Warranty: Powerline 10-Year Home Warranty
- This product does not work as a stand alone pulldown machine. It must be attached to the PPR1000 Powerline Rack
There are no reviews for this product.