Body-Solid Olympic Shrug Hex Bar OTB50
Doing shrugs with this Olympic Shrug Bar builds mass and thickness throughout the mid-back and upper traps. Uniquely designed to eliminate contact with the upper thighs and front torso to provide greater range of muscle contraction and deep tissue development. Used for shrugs, dead lift, bench press, military press, squats and lunges. Builds thicker, stronger legs by allowing you to use heavier weights with less strain on the lower back. Solid steel with super-durable zinc plated finish.
- 9.75” loadable sleeve space
- Knurled handles for grip
- Load is centered and not off axis like traditional deadlifts putting less stress on the spine
- Works trapezius muscles with shrug lifts
- Use for stiff legged deadlifts and Romanian deadlifts
- 600 Lb. Capacity
- 25.50mm Bar Diameter
- 24" Handles
- 9.75" Collar Length
- Dimensions: 56"L x 24"W. (25" from interior handle to interior handle)
There are no reviews for this product.