OB-86-V ValorPRO Olympic Needle Bearing Bar by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness OB-86-V Men’s Needle Bearing Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.5” in total length, the OB-86-V weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and has a high quality needle bearing and brass bushing on each sleeve to ensure smooth, stable rotations during intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift. The chrome Olympic sleeves, measuring 16.25” each, features a slightly etched steel finish to ensure plate sliding during lifts is kept to a minimum. This 28 mm barbell features standard knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling for back squat grip. With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI and a recommended 1000 lb maximum weight load, the Valor Fitness OB-86-V is the heavy-duty barbell you have been looking for.
- Heavy Duty - 20 kg (44 lb) bar weight, with 150k PSI tensile strength and good whip. Built with high quality needle bearings and brass bushings. Protective rubber ring on collar
- Smooth Rotation - 2 needle bearings (one per sleeve) and 2 brass bushings (one per sleeve) ensures smooth and stable rotations during lifts
- Chrome Olympic Sleeve - Features slightly etched steel finished sleeves for minimal plate sliding during lifts
- Knurled - Has standard knurling grip with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. Knurling holds chalk well for enhanced grip
- Additional - 28 mm diameter, measuring 86.5” in total length with 16.25” of loadable sleeve length on each side
- Recommended max load of 1000 lb
There are no reviews for this product.