Bumper Plate Pro BPP by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness BPP Bumper Plate Pros are designed to withstand punishment, provide safety to users, and save damage to gym flooring in any studio, gym or box! Constructed of all-purpose synthetic rubber with a gloss finish, the BPP’s have rubber shell that is molded, cured, and adhered to an inner flange to ensure strength and stability of the bumper plate. These heavy-duty, high-quality bumper plates are ideal for Olympic weightlifting training and strength training and accommodate standard Olympic barbells with the 2” opening center hub made of stainless steel. Each bumper plate is color-coded according to its weight in the center around the steel insert and a stripe that wraps around the perimeter of the plate. This allows for easy identification from any distance or angle and allows users to seamlessly transition during workouts by easily finding the correct plates they need. Though increasing in thickness, each bumper plate measures 17.5” in diameter. Please note that the BPP-10 and BPP-15 are not designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without additional weight plates. To ensure no damage is caused, the 10 lb and 15 lb Bumper Plate Pro’s should gently be returned to the starting position. Using at least a 25 lb plate (BPP-25) in conjunction with the BPP-10 or BPP-15 will not cause damage to these plates.
- HEAVY-DUTY - These simple yet effective bumper plates are constructed of a high-quality rubber mixture for strength and durability that can withstand constant lifting during high or low repetition workouts and prevent damage to gym floors.
- LOW BOUNCE - Our rubber bumper plates feature a low bounce to ensure your safety! Preserving both your plates and barbell, this is an ideal trait for all types of workouts, including cross training, strength training, and Olympic weight lifting!
- STEEL INSERT - The 2" stainless steel insert at the center of these rubber bumper weights accommodate Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading your barbell and preventing damage to both the bumper plate and the barbell.
- CONSTRUCTION - High-Quality Composite Rubber / Steel
COLOR CODED WEIGHTS
- 10lb plate weight has a white-centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 15lb plate weight has an orange centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 25lb plate weight has a green centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 35lb plate weight has a yellow centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 45lb plate weight has a blue centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 55lb plate weight has a red centered disc and stripe around the plate
- 10 lb plates are sold as a set of 4 bumper plates. 10 lb weight plates are not designed or intended to be dropped without adding additional weight
- 15 lb plates are sold as a set of 2 bumper plates. 15 lb weight plates are not designed or intended to be dropped without adding additional weight
- 25 lb plates are sold as a set of 2 bumper plates
- 35 lb plate is sold as an individual bumper plate
- 45 lb plate is sold as an individual bumper plate
- 55 lb plate is sold as an individual bumper plate
All of the BPP are Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year
- 10lb plate - 40lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 4"H
- 15lb plate - 31lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 4"H
- 25lb plate - 50lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 4"H
- 35lb plate - 35lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 2"H
- 45lb plate - 45lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 2"H
- 55lb plate - 55lbs / 19"L x 19"W x 2"H
There are no reviews for this product.