The BF-39 FID Olympic Bench by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness BF-39 Olympic FID Adjustable Bench gives you the capabilities to work all the popular angles of your chest. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel and includes telescoping uprights with 9 adjustable positions ranging from 37” to 52 ¼” that safely hold the bar for bench press exercises. Featuring an adjustable high density, dual layer seat/back pad ranging from 115 degrees to 180 degrees and an easy to use bar adjustment that changes to 5 various positions and two safety bar catch positions offered 25 ½” 31 ½” from the floor. On the back side of the unit, you will find two plate storage pegs which also add more stability to the bench as an anchor point. Front frame accessory option with popper pin adjustment allows user to add our Valor Fitness EX-1 Leg Lift Accessory Attachment or our Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Accessory Attachment with popper pin height adjustment. Accessories available separately.
- Easy bar adjustment: Decline (145°-165°angle), Flat (180° - 160° angle), Incline 1 (135° - 160° angle) Incline 2 (115° - 140° angle). *Angles noted include range for adjustable seat pad
- Adjustable uprights measure 37” to 52 1/4” from floor with 9 variable adjustable points
- 2 safety bar catch positions: 25 1/2” and 31 1/2” from the floor
- Adjustable seat / back pad
- 2 plate storage pegs
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
- Seat / Frame Capacity: 650 lbs
- Uprights / Bench Press: 400 lbs
- 68 lbs / 43"L x 20"W x 7"H
- 52"L (Deep) x 45.5"W x 42-56.25"H (Adjustable Uprights)
There are no reviews for this product.