DD-11 High Tech Utility Bench by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness DD-11 Flat / Incline Utility Bench simultaneously adjusts both the back rest and the seat pad for the preferred pitch while in incline position. The pivot-point adjustable frame is an ease to adjust in varied degrees. Just release the popper pin and pull the handle on the rear of the back rest. Click into place. Bench can also rest flat for a 0-degree position. This bench features a front handle with rear wheels making mobility easy to maneuver around your home gym. There are 6 Adjustable positions with 12-gauge steel reinforced frame and tripod base frame with rubber end caps provides for maximum stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Sturdy - 2 in. X 3 in. Steel Base and Rubber End Caps provide maximum stability and support. Unique TRIPOD FRAME keeps bench stable on uneven floors. STEEL STOPPER positioned underneath back pad for added support when resting in flat position.
- Linkage System - Heavy duty linkage system simultaneously adjusts both the back rest and the seat pad for the preferred pitch while in incline positions. The pivot point adjustment frame easily adjusts to 6 positions from 0-80 degrees.
- Mobile - Features front handle with non-slip grip and nylon rear wheels, making the DD-11 Utility Bench easy to maneuver around a home gym.
- High Quality Pad - High density, dual layered, vinyl padding to withstand intense workouts. Back-pad measures 35.25 in. X 10.25 in. X 2.5 in., tapers to 9.5 in. Seat pad measures 16.25 in. X 9.5 in. X 2.5 in., tapers to 9.5 in.
- Additional - Recommended max weight 650 lbs. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin. Perfect for use with Valor Fitness BD-2 Bench Press Stands.
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
- 650 lbs
- Size / Weight: 53" x 19" x 11" / 79 lbs.
- Size / Weight: 56" x 23" x 20" / 79 lbs.
There are no reviews for this product.