The BD-33L Lat Pull Attachment by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness BD-33L Lat Pull Attachment constructed of 2 x 2 frame 12-gauge steel, transforms the BD-33 Power Rack into a complete home gym. Adding the Lat Pull Attachment increases the variety of exercises to include Lat Pulls, Triceps, Upright Rows and Curls just to name a few. New foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. Includes a 38” and 20” pull-down bar, row bar and a pad covered bar to keep your mid-section secure while using the lat bar exercise.
- Heavy Duty - Sturdy (2 in. X 2 in.) 12-Gauge Steel frame with 60 in. long cable pulley system, holds up to 250 lbs. 4 adjustments for cable pulley to tighten cable if needed.
- Versatile Lat Bar - Adding Lat Pull attachment increases variety of exercises to include Lat Pulls and Triceps to transforms the BD-41 Power Rack into a complete home gym. Lat Bar storage hooks at the top of the unit.
- Lower T-Bar - Lower T-Bar (18 in.) and Steel Chain (19 in.) allow for additional exercise options including Standing Chest Pulls, Seated Rows, and Standing Curls. Adjustable chain allows a variety of starting bar positions.
- Plate Pegs - Continuous 18 in. Carriage Peg for plates (1 in. X 18 in.) to conveniently and easily add Valor Fitness Bumper/Olympic Plates to the desired weight while providing stability. Spring clips (included in purchase) hold the weight in place.
- Additional - Olympic Sleeve adapters sold separately. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty: 3-year frame, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley.
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
- Max Weight Load: 250lbs
- 51lbs / 84"L x 12"W x 7"H
- 13"D (off back of rack 49.875")
- 20"W (at base) x 38"W (top lat bar)
There are no reviews for this product.