OB-86-750B Steel Black Olympic Bar by Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Steel Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 86.25” in total length, the OB-86-750B weighs 20 kg (44 lb) and includes 2 heavy duty brass bushings on each sleeve to ensure smooth, stable rotations during intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift. The Olympic sleeves with 16.25” of loadable sleeve length feature a slightly etched design with fine grooves to minimize plate shifting during lifts. This 28 mm barbell has standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. The knurling can hold chalk well in the event athletes need enhanced grip. With a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI and a recommended maximum weight load of 750 lb, the Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Steel Olympic Bar is the perfect addition to your home, light-commercial, or box gym.
- Heavy Duty - Constructed of steel for strength and durability. 20 kg (44 lb) bar weight, with 150k PSI tensile strength and good whip action. Built with high quality brass bushings. Protective rubber ring on collar
- Smooth Rotation - 4 brass bushings (2 per sleeve) to ensure smooth and stable rotation during lifts
- Olympic Sleeve - 16.25” of loadable sleeve length featuring fine grooves for better grip on plates to avoid sliding during lifts
- Knurled - Standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. No center knurl. Knurling holds chalk well for enhanced grip
- Additional - 28 mm diameter, measuring 86.25” in total length. Recommended max load of 750 lb. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use
RECOMMENDED MAX WEIGHT
- 750 lbs
- L:86" x W:3" x H:3" / 44 lbs
- L:87" x W:3.5" x H:3.5" / 45 lbs
There are no reviews for this product.